IT Service Management
We know that you expect IT services to be available, reliable and fit for purpose. It is important for IT services to prevent downtime whenever possible through visibility of impact, risk and cost and to provide a solid plan to support disaster recovery.
Quantrio has a coherent approach to information technology services management (ITSM), meant to address main ITSM concerns, such as staff efficiency and cost reduction based on recognized standards (ISO20000) and frameworks (ITIL v3, COBIT). Another major goal is to reduce business risks and drive business alignment by applying these key principles:
- Always measure and optimize IT value to the business. ITSM solutions enable IT organizations to monitor service levels to deliver expected performance, make informed decisions to balance cost and service quality, and provide decision-makers with relevant key performance indicators across an integrated ITIL v3 service lifecycle.
- Automate IT services, processes and tasks. At Quantrio, we know that IT automation is the key to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Our solutions for ITSM help IT managers standardize and automate best practices in order to increase staff efficiency and reduce spending.
- Reduce risk by centralizing and enforcing processes. All risks posed by IT reflect on business. HP ITSM solutions apply this principle to reduce risk by helping IT teams automate change control. This leads to minimizing service disruptions, and achieving regulatory compliance.
HP Service Management Center:
- HP Asset Manager software enables organizations to reduce costs and drive business decisions by managing the physical, virtual, financial and contractual aspects of IT assets.
- HP Connect-IT software extends the value of HP asset and service management solutions through a variety of pre-packaged integrations that enable an organization’s infrastructure to respond faster to business needs.
- HP DecisionCenter software. HP DecisionCenter helps organizations record their IT service management data and relate it to their business impacts.
- HP Service Manager is a comprehensive and fully integrated IT Service Desk suite that helps you decrease the time it takes to resolve service problems. ITIL-based best practices and a highly scalable service-oriented architecture let you deploy consistent, integrated processes throughout your IT organization.
- HP Universal CMDB software is a configuration management database for IT organizations implementing business service management and ITIL-based initiatives.
We know that the complex nature of IT makes it more and more difficult to measure efficiency and value in business terms. The challenge lies in linking the IT infrastructure and supporting resources to business objectives.