IT Infrastructure Management
IT Infrastructure Management is a methodology for monitoring and measuring information technology services from a business perspective. It is a best practice for IT infrastructure management and operations.
Our IT Infrastructure Management set of solutions enables IT organizations to:
- Improve service quality and customer retention by monitoring the customer experience (both front-end and back-end) and giving proactive alerts when problems occur.
- Consolidate tools used for infrastructure monitoring, in order to improve operator efficiency and service quality.
With these solutions, your IT organization can:
- Monitor and manage the end-user experience in order to proactively address events before they have a negative impact.
- Detect and resolve problems proactively at the business transaction level (online purchases, stock trades and travel reservations) before your customers are impacted with business transaction management (BTM).
- Improve efficiency with consolidated event and performance management that includes management of virtualized environments and the automation of server administration.
- Reduce costs and increase agility through end-to-end automated network management (ANM).
HP System Management Center consolidates fault and performance events across your entire physical and virtual IT infrastructure through its featured products:
- HP Operations Manager I is an event-correlation tool that uses IT topology to automatically associate related problems;
HP Operations Manager software monitors the IT infrastructure through a single panel to help you identify the causes of IT incidents. It associates events with views of business services, applications, and infrastructure to help achieve faster time to resolution for system and performance events;
HP SiteScope software is a monitoring solution that quickly collects server and application health across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures. SiteScope empowers you to automate monitoring by providing a simple and powerful tool for different technologies;
HP Smart Plug-ins allows for performance and availability monitoring of packaged applications and extends the functionality of HP Operations Manager agents with domain expertise;
HP System Management is a web-based interface that consolidates and simplifies the management of individual ProLiant and Integrity servers. It provides secure access and advanced control features.
HP Network Management Center is a set of integrated products that helps you manage your network while connecting key network performance indicators to business metrics:
HP Automated Network Management is a network management tool that combines network fault, performance, availability, configuration, and process automation into a single solution;
HP ArcSight Logger and BSM Integrations can collect metrics from over 300 log sources by improving visibility and automated operations. It combines search and analytics with monitoring and consolidates security and operational events;
HP Network Automation software. It automates network configuration, change, and compliance management while ensuring stability and a secure environment;
HP Network Node Manager i software provides powerful out-of-the-box capabilities that enables your network operations team to efficiently manage networks;
HP Performance Insight software provides multi-domain IT service level reporting and capacity planning;
- HP Route Analytics Management software provides state of the art routing and traffic flow management for world class networks.
Microsoft SCOM 2012
SCOM 2012 is a robust monitoring tool that can provide comprehensive tracking for Windows Systems, some UNIX/Linux systems and network devices. SCOM has the reputation of being the most complete monitoring solution for Microsoft environments. SCOM 2012 release adds some new features that allow more applications and non-Windows devices to be monitored, such as network monitoring and application monitoring components.